Email GoDaddy Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Many online businesses, entrepreneurs and even personal clients depend on GoDaddy's hosting services and personalized e-mail for a number of online tasks and Web-based communication tools. Perhaps you are one of the many who use the personalized Email GoDaddy services, but finding it a bit challenging many times to see the Email GoDaddy Login page for you to access your account. Of course, it is very important to be able to easily access the Email GoDaddy Login area especially if you use e-mail for vital transactions and for keeping in constant communication with your network. However, it can not be denied that the layout of the GoDaddy homepage does make it a bit confusing for customers who simply want to be able to access their e-mail accounts directly without having to go through all the fluff and the ads. Worry no more, as we have right here some helpful hints that you can take advantage of in order to be able to get to your Email GoDaddy Login area right away. Below you will find a video we have put together showing you the fastest, most convenient way to go through the login procedure. On this page, we have also posted a step-by-step guide to accessing your Email GoDaddy Login area, the steps for resetting your Email GoDaddy password credentials, and direct ways you can contact their Customer Support for any issues you may be experiencing. Don't be overwhelmed by the confusing login process for your GoDaddy Email. Use the resources on this page to help you navigate your way around.
How to directly access your Email GoDaddy Login area:
1. On your Web browser, type in the direct login page URL: http://www.godaddy.com/email/email-hosting.aspx.
2. Once you get to the homepage, you will see a Login field on the upper left hand side of the page where you will enter your Username/Customer# and your Password.
3. After you enter your Username or Customer# and your Password, click 'Log in' and you will be directed to your email account.
Steps to reset or recover your Email GoDaddy Login password:
1. On the GoDaddy email homepage (http://www.godaddy.com/email/email-hosting.aspx), you should see a small 'Forgot password?' link on the upper left hand side, right below the Login fields.
2. You will be directed to the 'Account Assistance' page. On the left side of the page, you will have different options for seeing your password hint, resetting your password, or retrieving your Customer#.
3. To reset your password, complete the form by typing in your Customer# or Username and your e-mail address on file. You will also need to type in the security code or Captcha as an added security measure.
4. Check your e-mail address for the authorization code which will be sent to you. Follow the instructions to complete your password reset.
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing your Email GoDaddy Login page, don't hesitate to contact their Customer Support directly using one of these ways:
Phone Support - (480) 505-8877 (24-hour line)
Submit a Support Ticket - https://support.godaddy.com/support/?ci=22419§ion=emailus
We are constantly checking the Email GoDaddy Login area for changes and updates, so make sure to bookmark our page and check back from time to time to see if any new information has been updated.